Sunday, December 13, 2009

Culinary Arts Cover Letter Do I Need A Resume And A Cover Letter?

Do I need a resume and a cover letter? - culinary arts cover letter

So, I'm 19 and I've never had a job that used before, but I have 2 semesters as a student of culinary arts.

I take a break from cooking in the next semester, because I never worked in a restaurant, and I'm not sure whether you really want to be a leader. I will take elective courses, and English and math courses that I need. I must tell you that in the interview, when I try to get a job as a cook line?
This summer I am a job in a restaurant in Nice-ish, maybe get to see if I really want to work in restaurants. At this point I can not see it as a serious career or anything, just a summer job.
So I need a cover letter and resume? I know it does not hurt, but it is absolutely necessary?
And if I the curriculum? I Should the request, or on this link to the interview?

0 comments:

Post a Comment