Thursday, December 3, 2009

Imagine Disco Punta Cana I Want To Know The Name Of The Movie That Shows Something Like About A Disco Or A Bar?

I want to know the name of the movie that shows something like about a disco or a bar? - imagine disco punta cana

Like a small building with nothing inside, but the owners buy something that was for the government or NASA or something and then try to have someone with great imagination, love and Holly to find a girl that was taken to implement it, in the hat or what they buy to the government and began to imagine what it's like looking for the club and the song and thought of all the people inside the building when we saw things, who can imagine the Inside the building, and began a song from the Republica (Republic of the group that sings "Baby im ready to go") and the name of the song sung by Holly '

ps. in 23, but I have this movie when I was 10, when I was ready to Sawit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment