Friday, December 18, 2009

Funny Writes A Wedding Card What Can I Include In A Wedding Time Capsule?

What can I include in a Wedding Time Capsule? - funny writes a wedding card

I'm getting married next year, and I thought a bit of fun DIY projects for the recording. The one I have a small problem with marriage is the Time Capsule.

In short, I want it to be a coup of the book, with the forecasts of the specific results of the bride and groom, what life was the day of marriage (News / gas / etc), funny sayings Y. The cards are encouraged to set write about the different colors, each color a number of years before the couple can read it. Red is 1 years, 5 years is green, etc.

I have some ideas about questions you want to include, but not much! Suggestions for me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment